Monday, September 3, 2012

Unreal Candy


A couple of months ago I joined BzzAgent.  Recently I was selected for the Unreal Candy campaign.  As part of the campaign I got a coupon for free candy (1.3 oz. to 1.7 oz.).  I also got some Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons to share.  I love chocolate, so I have been curious to try this candy.  Candy with no artificials, and no corn syrup, plus additional fiber and protein sounds too good to be true.

Today we made a stop at CVS to pick up a few.  We decided on Unreal41 (candy coated chocolates), Unreal5 (chocolate caramel nougat bar), and Unreal8 (chocolate caramel peanut nougat bar). 

Once we got home, I shared the candy with my daughter and my husband.  My daughter, an M&M lover, really enjoyed the Unreal41.  My husband and I tried them too, but didn’t think they tasted very chocolaty.  My husband and I each split the Unreal5 and Unreal8.  I thought both of them were actually very good.  My single complaint is that the caramel was too subtle.  While I could see the caramel, I really couldn’t taste it very much.  I was very happy that it didn’t leave any type of odd aftertaste.  Overall, it was a great experience.
 
 
 
https://img.bzzagent.com/image/unrealCandy.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=6106959830&Campaign=1567983861&Uid=1327573&token=07f62f86d6ca4a8795ac61dddd7aa052
" alt=""/>

No comments:

Post a Comment