Friday, September 7, 2012

Today's Free Items - Friday 9/7

With my weekly shopping trip at Fry's, I managed to get a few free items:
  • 16 oz. Family Size box of Wheat Thins (used My Coke Rewards to get a coupon for a free box)
  • 2.17 lb Choice Boneless Chuck Roast (Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale @ Fry's)
  • 50 oz. All Detergent (combined sale, mfg coupon, remaining cost covered by Best Customer Coupon)*
  • 2 - 16 oz. jars Pace Picante Sauce (combined sale, mfg coupon, remaining cost covered by Best Customer Coupon)*
  • 2 - 23.5 oz. jars Prego Heart Smart Sauce (combined sale, mfg coupon, remaining cost covered by Best Customer Coupon)*
* I had a $6 Best Customer Coupon that covered the cost of these items.


Today I made a stop at Safeway.  Among other things on sale with my Just4U savings, I managed to get a couple of free things:

  • Yoplait Simplait (on sale, and used a mfg. coupon)
  • 20 Can Pack of Coke (had a $5 On Your Next Order from last week, combined with their $5 Friday sale)

If you haven't done so already, sign up for Just4U at Safeway.  Milk was on sale for $1.77, but my Just4U coupon was $1.64.  They also have a save $15 when you buy $50 iTunes Gift Card.  I walked out with a $50 iTunes Gift Card, flour, 2 bottles of juice, 2 boxes of Magnum ice cream bars, bananas, a gallon of milk, marshmallows, the Yoplait yogurt, Danimals Crunchers, and the Coke and only paid $49.53 after tax.  All items had a Just4U coupon, and I had some mfg. coupons to go with them.

I also got my Progresso BzzKit in the mail today with a can of Progresso Recipe Starters.

No comments:

Post a Comment