Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Today's Free Items - Tuesday 9/11

I finally made it to Safeway to pick up the things for the Try Me Free Rebate, and a couple of other things on my list.  Here is a list of what I got for free:
  • 2 YoCrunch 6 oz. yogurt cups (used a mfg. coupon)
  • Motts Fruit Snacks (rebate item)
  • Betty Crocker Cinnamon Toast Crunch Muffin Mix (rebate item)
  • Fiber One Nutty Crunch with Almonds (rebate item)
  • Apple Cinnamon Chex (rebate item)
  • Progresso Recipe Starters (rebate item)
  • Progresso Light Soup (rebate item)
  • Betty Crocker Shake and Pour cupcake mix (rebate item)
  • Fiber One Chewy bars (rebate item)
  • Yoplait Simplait (rebate item)
  • Green Giant Seasoned Steamers (rebate item)
  • Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt (rebate item)

Technically I paid for these items, but I have the rebate ready to mail, so I will be reimbursed.

I also stopped at Target to pick up Glade Expressions for my BzzAgent campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment