Saturday, September 15, 2012

Glade Expressions - Oil Diffuser and Fragrance Mist

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to the BzzAgent Glade Expressions Collection Campaign.  I already love many of the other Glade products, so I wanted to try something new.
With my BzzKit I got a coupon to try a free Oil Diffuser, and a coupon to try a free Fragrance Mist.  I chose the Pineapple Mangosteen oil diffuser and Fiji Apple & Cardamom Spice fragrance mist.

While I like the Pineapple Mangosteen scent, it's not my favorite.  My husband, on the other hand, liked it so much that after having it at home for a few days, he decided to take it to his office with him!  The nice thing about the oil diffuser is that it has a discreet look to it.  It can kind of blend into the environment instead of being obvious that it's an air freshener.

As for the Fiji Apple & Cardamom Spice Fragrance Mist, I love the smell.  It reminds me of the holidays.  I like that the label comes off and it is a simple white canister sitting on the counter.  One side benefit that works great in our house is how you squeeze it to dispense the scent.  For adult hands, it works great.  I have two preschoolers that will climb to get to the air freshener sprays any chance they get.  With other sprays, once they get their hands on it, they will spray and spray until I find out what they are doing and take it away from them.   However, with the Glade Fragrance Mist bottles, they have not figured out how to get their little hands around it to spray it!



https://img.bzzagent.com/image/gladeExpressions.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=9365102339&Campaign=5855213675&Uid=1327573&token=b6238f6bdf49bd8b7a973888ac58a5eb
" alt=""/>

No comments:

Post a Comment