Saturday, September 1, 2012

Free Items - Saturday 9/1

While I was out running errands I stopped by Fry's again to use some coupons before they expire.  I managed to get several things for free.
  • 10 1/2 oz. bag of Lays chips (mfg. coupon with a $1 overage)
  • Family Size box of Duncan Hines brownies (used a mfg. coupon combined with their sale, and the overage from the Lays coupon)
  • 3 - Dial hand soap (combined mfg. coupons and the sale)
  • 2 - Seafood Snackers (used 2 mfg. coupons)
  • Temptations cat treats (combined mfg. coupon with the sale.  Most were on sale for 2/$3, but this particular one was on sale for $0.99 making it completely free!)


I finally made it to Safeway today to get a good deal on some Oscar Mayer lunch meat.  While I was there I picked up 3 cups of Yoplait Simplait yogurt.  Combining the mfg. coupons with their sale, they were free.

No comments:

Post a Comment