Thursday, August 30, 2012

Today's Free Stuff - Thursday 8/30


I had a fun trip to Fry’s where I ended up saving more than I spent!  I managed to bring home several items for free:

  • 10.5 oz bag of Lays – used a $3 mfg. coupon and had a $1 overage to cover the cost of the bananas.
  • 5 bananas – used the overage from the Lays chips.
  • 3 – Dial hand soap – used 3 mfg. coupons, combined with the sale
  • 2 – Seafood Snackers – used 2 mfg. coupons
  • 2 – Totino’s pizza – used 2 mfg. coupons, combined with the sale
  • Odwalla Smoothie for Kids - used a mfg. coupon, combined with the sale
  • Shamrock Farms Rockin’ Refuel – used mfg. coupon*
  • 1.72 lb package of chicken drumsticks*
  • 2 – Family size boxes Duncan Hines Brownie Mixes*

* Cost covered by a $2 on your next order Catalina from last week’s shopping trip, and $2 check from my Fry’s credit card rewards.


Earlier, I had a very successful trip to Bashas'.  I used my second coupon to try Tree Top Reduced Sugar grape juice for the Mom's Meet Mom Ambassador program.  Bashas' also had a cereal and milk deal.  Kellogg's cereal is on sale for 2/$5, and you get a free gallon of milk when you buy 4 boxes.  I had 2-$1 mfg. coupons for Kellogg's Mini Wheats.
 

Four boxes of cereal, a gallon of milk, and a bottle of grape juice all for $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment