Saturday, August 25, 2012

Today's Free Items - Saturday 8/25

Today I took a trip to Bashas' to look for Tree Top Reduced Sugar apple juice.  I got a coupon to try one free though the Mom's Meet Mom Ambassador program.  The coupon is for a free 48 oz. bottle up to $3.99.  I tried to purchase it at Albertsons, but their regular price is a whopping $4.49.  That is ridiculous.  Bashas' on the other hand has it on sale for $2.99 with $3.99 as their regular price. 


After we chill it, we'll all give it a try and see how it tastes.

While I was out, I made another trip to Fry's.  Here I was able to get 3 more bottles of Dial hand soap for free by combining their sale and manufactures coupons.  I also found Trans Ocean Seafood Snackers.  The coupons are a bit harder to find, but I do love free imitation crab!
 
We ran into Fry's to pick up a gift card (and get 4x fuel points), so I picked up 3 more bottles of Dial hand soap, free using the sale and mfg. coupons.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment