Saturday, August 11, 2012

fresh & easy - Kitchen To Go Meal

A couple of months ago I joined BzzAgent.  Recently I was selected for the fresh & easy campaign.  As part of the campaign I got a coupon for $2 off of a $4 Kitchen To Go Meal.

The other day I actually remembered to check freshandeasy.com to see if there were any Kitchen To Go Bonus Points Coupons to add to my Friends card and I found a 10x coupon.

Today, I finally made it to fresh & easy.  I was really impressed with their selection of Kitchen To Go meals.  This was the first time I had been back since they started their Kitchen To Go line.  Today I bought steamed bbq pork buns and chicken lettuce wraps.  I'm really looking forward to trying these tomorrow night!


8/12/12 Update - We tried our dishes tonight and overall, we enjoyed them.  We would have them again.  A couple of things we were not too excited about: 

  • Despite the fact that the lettuce wraps were still eaten before their best buy date, I had to throw out one of the biggest leaves because it was already brown and could not be eaten.
  • The chicken mixture was delicious, but it was a bit greasy.




No comments:

Post a Comment