Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Today's Free Items - Tuesday 8/28

Today I took a trip to Toys 'R' Us to take advantage of their Crayola crayon sale.  The 24 count boxes are on sale 4/$1 (limit 12).  I used my $5 "R" Us Reward Dollars to pay for them.  I threw in 2 "Pinky" balls for the kids (to get over $5), but I walked out of the store with 12 boxes of crayons and 2 balls and paid $1.09 out of pocket!
 
We spent the day at Cardon Children's Medical Center with a sick child.  A very nice lady, who works there, asked our daughter if she wanted to color.  This perked her up so much and made the time move a bit more quickly.  I noticed they have a nice size bin of crayons, but they are pretty well used.  Once we are all feeling better, I think we are going to take these crayons over there and donate them.  Hopefully they can cheer up another child.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment