Saturday, November 10, 2012

Today's Free Items

I finally found the time to get this week’s grocery shopping done.


My trip to Fry’s was pretty successful. In addition to this week’s sale items and grocery essentials, I got the following for free:
*Don’t forget to add those Fry’s Facebook eCoupons each week, they can really help cut the cost of those things we normally don’t have coupons for.

 
On my trip to Safeway I picked up the following free:
  • 2 – 28 oz. Gain Dishwashing Liquid (combined sale* with $0.25/1 Gain Dishwashing liquid 10/28/12 P&G Insert)
*Safeway has the 28 oz. bottles of Gain on sale for $0.99 when you buy 3. With coupons, they are free.

Then I made my way to Bashas
I got the following free there:
  • Gallon of Milk (Sale – buy 4 participating Kellogg’s cereal, get a gallon of milk free)
  • Yakisoba noodles (used $0.50/1 Maruchan Yakisoba 10/14/12 insert)
Finally I picked up the mail and found a free DVD from Disney Movie Rewards:
 
Last but not least, we used our 25 Papa Points for a free large 3-topping pizza from Papa Johns.


No comments:

Post a Comment