Thursday, November 8, 2012

Smartfood Selects - BzzAgent Campaign


I have had the opportunity to try many different things by being a BzzAgent.  As part of a recent BzzAgent Campaign I received a full size bag of Smartfood Selects Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn.  I have to admit, I was skeptical when I read the name of that flavor.  Personally, I normally choose more savory flavors when I choose a popcorn snack.  I was pleasantly surprised to find out the Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn is delicious.

I also received two snack size bags of Smartfood Selects Hummus Popped Chips.  I shared the Garlic Tomato Basil variety with my husband.  We both enjoyed them.  The following day, I tried the Feta Herb flavor of hummus popped chips by myself.  My husband was very disappointed to find they were gone when he got home.

The following weekend I found a really big bag of Feta Herb Hummus Popped Chips at Costco.  My parents were visiting, so we all tried them.  My mom is almost always willing to try new things, but my dad is pretty set in his ways.  He enjoys simple potato chips.  Surprisingly, we all tried them and everyone, including my dad loved them.  I pulled out the remainder of the Cinnamon Brown Sugar popcorn and they both really enjoyed that too.

If you are looking for an all natural snack food, I definitely recommend giving Smartfood Selects a try. 

If you want an opportunity to try new products and share your opinions with others, check out BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment