Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Benjamin Moore Aura Paint - BzzAgent Campaign


I was given the opportunity to try Benjamin Moore Aura® Waterborne Interior Paint for free through a BzzAgent Campaign - My initial reaction was that the paint seems thin.  I was surprised to find that despite that, the paint covered the scuff marks on the wall without a problem!  I did choose an off-white color to repaint our room, so I didn't make a drastic change.  However, according to Benjamin Moore's site "even the deepest shades never require more than two coats." 

The features of this paint include:
  • Never more than 2 coats in any color
  • Mildew resistant
  • Color Lock technology for exceptional color
  • No color rub-off
  • Stains wash off easily
  • Easy application
  • Paint and primer together
  • Seamless touch-ups
  • Excellent in high-traffic areas
  • Long-lasting, fresh look
  • Easy cleanup
So far, I am very happy with the results of my newly repainted room.

No comments:

Post a Comment