Saturday, August 24, 2013

Great Sales on Toshiba Laptops

Toshiba has some great deals on laptops if you are in need of one for the student in your life, or even for yourself.  They have a nice selection of pre-build options, or you can customize for you own needs.  Prices on the current sales run through August 26.

The other day I was looking at the Toshiba Satellite C70.  List price, before any upgrades is $579.99.  With their current sale, price before tax is just $379.99.   Not a bad deal at all.

I also noticed that for many laptops they are offering a FREE Lightweight Carrying Case (a $29.99 value).  I do not know the expiration date on the carrying case offer.


As I was working on my laptop the other day, I realized I bought my first laptop 20 years ago, and it was a Toshiba.  I have had a lot of luck with Toshiba products.  Of all the laptops I have purchased over the years, Toshiba is the brand I keep returning to for my computing needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment