Friday, June 28, 2013

Upload Receipts - Earn Cash with ReceiptHog


I have shared information on various apps that help save or earn a little extra money. I recently found a new one...at least it is new to me. ReceiptHog is an app for iPhone users. Rumor is they are working on an Andriod version as well.

With ReceiptHog, you take pictures of your grocery receipts and submit them for "coins." Coins earned are based on the dollar total of the receipt submitted:
  • <$10 = 5 coins
  • $10-$50 = 10 coins
  • $50-$100 = 15 coins
  • $100+ = 20 coins
They have other ways to earn coins as well. This morning I had a brief (5 questions) survey related to one of my purchases. I earned 10 coins for completing it.

You need a minimum of 1000 coins to cash out for a reward.   Right now rewards are cash via PayPal or Amazon gift cards.
  • 1000 Coins = $5
  • 1800 Coins = $10
  • 3200 Coins = $20
  • 4500 Coins = $30
If you are interested in trying it:  Get Receipt Hog!

I'm giving it a try...it doesn't take long to take pictures of a receipt, and given enough time and patience, I will earn some cash!

They have a FAQ section if you still have questions on how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment