Thursday, March 28, 2013

C is for Cereal - B is for BzzAgent Product Review


I was selected to try Post Sesame Street C is for Cereal for BuzzAgent and I was excited.  As part of the BzzKit we got a box of Apple and a box of Banana for free.  My kids love snacking on cereal as well as having a bowl with milk for breakfast.

My husband and I opened it first and tried the cereal before we gave any to the kids.  Honestly, we couldn't taste the apple flavor, it was so subtle.  I thought it was very bland.  We offered some to the kids and they LOVED it. 

I am always happy when I find a food that the kids love, and it is good for them.  This cereal provides 2/3 of a toddler's daily whole grains.  The Xs and Os are easy for small fingers to pick up, not to mention, they are fun (at least for my kids) to sort and organize them.

Since it is a Post cereal, the other good news is you can periodically find coupons to make it even more budget friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment