Saturday, October 20, 2012

Earn Cash Back With Ebates


If you shop online, you can optimize your savings if you log into Ebates and link to your favorite stores through the Ebates site.  They offer a percentage of cash back on your pre-tax purchase amount.

For example, if you are shopping at Kohl's and you spend $100 after and discounts and before tax, you will get $3 credited to your Ebates account.  3% is the normal cash back percentage for Kohl's, but during the holidays they often in crease it, sometimes as high as 6%. 

The percentages of cash back vary quite a bit by site.  While Kohl's offers 3% back, JC Penney is currently 8% back.  Snapfish is 20% cash back!

Ebates pays out quarterly as long as you have accumulated $5.01.  Personally, I enjoy shopping online for many things because I feel I can achieve a greater savings.  I will use Kohl's as an example again...I may get a 15% off or 20% off code in the mail, but sometimes I can find a 30% off code and a free shipping code to use online.  Top that off with cash back from Ebates and I end up paying less for an item than I would have if I had packed two kids into a hot car, driven to the store only to find that they didn't have the item in the right size or color, etc.

If you are interested in signing-up, go HERE.
Ebates has three options for your pay out:  a check, PayPal, or donating to a charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment